BPC 157 Capsules - Each capsule contains BPC-157 500 mcg and Curcuprime™ 200 mg.
What is BPC 157?
BPC-157 Prime is a peptide composed of 15 amino acids (for those mathematically inclined that is called a Pentadecapeptide). Coined “Body Protection Compound”, BPC-157 was originally discovered in the 1970s. BPC-157 has become a go-to supplement for many health care providers, particularly in the Integrative, Naturopathic, and Chiropractic space.
Key Benefits of BPC 157 capsules:
- Gut & digestive support
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Supports cognitive function via acetylcholine protection
- Can improve healing activity
- Can aid the body in repair of tissues; tendons; ligaments; brain; bone
- Supports new cell proliferation
- Supports insulin sensitivity
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
What is BPC-157 used for?
See above, and we highly encourage anyone interested in BPC-157, to ask their health care provider or do their independent research.
Should BPC-157 be taken with or without food?
Our products are gastrically stable, however, some reports indicate that absorption is improved when taken after a meal.
How do I take BPC 157 pills?
Suggested dose: take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day with food. For higher dosages, please consult your healthcare provider.
How is your product different from other BPC 157 supplements?
We created a true synergistic blend of full strength BPC-157 (500mcg) with 200mg of CurcuPrime™, in each capsule. This is 100% unique, the only blend of it's kind on the market.
It is always important to confirm the purity / quality of any product. Many sellers use the ‘BPC’ acronym for other substances, that are in fact NOT BPC-157. Also, be wary of products marked “for research purposes only”, “not for human consumption”, etc., as there can be tremendous cause for concern regarding safety, purity, contamination, authenticity, and other issues.
Is BPC-157 bioavailable?
Our dosing will ensure therapeutic benefit without the hassle of injections. Our products are easily transportable and provide an alternative solution to injections.
Does BPC-157 Prime contain gluten, dairy, soy, or magnesium stearate?
For more information on BPC-157 Prime and its benefits see our article: BPC-157 Prime, a peptide, CLICK HERE.
- RLRachael Le R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGut health hack
This peptide significantly improved my gut issues and subsequently my overall gut health. Highly recommended!
- ZZachI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoBone Healed in a MONTH
Im 25 y/o male who broke my fibula and had it repaired with 8 screws and a plate on January 4th. By February 2nd my surgeon could not see a separation on X-rays and advised me to start PT and bearing weight. Now March 1st I am almost back to regular walking and carrying up to 140 lbs. during workouts. I definitely attribute my “Wolverine-like” recover to a nutrient and protein rich diet, and BPC-157!
- JBJamie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoAmazing !!
I have been taking BCP-157 for 3 months. I suffered from gut issues after Covid, with so much inflammation and leaky gut. I can honestly say my digestive system has improved. I am no longer experiencing Gerd and Bloating gone. I will continue my daily BCP-157, and the pricing is affordable.
- LSLisa S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFaster Recovery
By incorporating the BPC-157 into my routine I am able to recover faster and get on to my next workout.
- NNNataliia N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat product. It helped me to recover after trauma. It was recommended by my friend
It was recommended by my friend. Great product. It helped me to recover after trauma