Take Charge of How You Feel
It can be easy to feel overwhelmed, anxious and scattered. The Inner Balance sensor for Android and iPhone trains you to shift and replace emotional stress with emotional balance and coherence.
The Science behind Inner Balance
The Inner Balance technology analyzes and displays our heart rhythm, measured by Heart Rate Variability (HRV), which indicates how emotional states are affecting our nervous system. HRV offers a unique window into the quality of communication between the heart and brain, which directly impacts how we feel and perform.
The Inner Balance technology trains us to self-generate a highly efficient physiological state called HRV coherence, which helps us increase emotional composure and clearer reasoning. Recommended by health professionals worldwide, HRV coherence training has been associated with many health and performance benefits. A few minutes of daily coherence practice has been shown to reduce and prevent the negative effects of stress, such as overwhelm, fatigue and exhaustion, sleep disruption, anxiety and burnout.
HeartMath has been a pioneer in HRV research and self-regulation training for over 25 years. Over 250 independent peer-reviewed studies have been published on HeartMath technologies and methodologies.
Inner Balance Features:
- Real-time HRV feedback: Measure your heart rate variability and coherence level during live sessions.
- Guided Meditations: Reducing stress, Upgrading meditation, Better sleep, and more.
- Real-time coaching tips: Encouraging on-screen prompts guide your practice and help you increase coherence points.
- Advanced options: Four challenge levels, customizable settings and screens.
- Free On-Line platform for users provides many extras: Track progress over time, keep journal notes, earn awards, and use the daily practice plan and additional use tips. Get access to advanced training and get updates and notifications.
Note: The only difference between the two Inner Balance sensors (i.e., Lightning and Bluetooth) is the way they connect to your device. Both sensor options connect to the same great Inner Balance app experience.
Inner Balance Bluetooth Specs:
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Requires Bluetooth 4.0 or higher
- Android: This product is designed for use with Android v5 and newer.
- IOS: This product is designed for use on Apple iOS v9 and newer.
- Packaging: Box Size 5 ½ x 7 x 1 ½ inch (139.7 x 177.8 x 38 mm) – Weight: 5.1 ounces ( 144.6 grams)
- Sensor Specifications: Weight 0.9 ounces – Ear Clip Size 1 5/8 x ¾ x 5/8 inch (41.3 x 19 x 15.9 millimeters) – Cable Length 14 inches (35.6 centimeters) – Pod Size 2 5/8 x 1 ¼ inch
- Inner Balance Bluetooth uses BT4.0 (BLE – Bluetooth Low Energy) which works at an output power range of 0.5 milliwatts (mW) or less – this is significantly lower than mobile phones which typically have output levels between 250 mW and 2000 mW. The tiny Bluetooth emitter is in the module that attaches to your garment, not in the ear sensor. Inner Balance Bluetooth is compliant with applicable FCC tests.
- Item Number: 6450
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.