Heart Rate Data in 3 Disciplines
- Specifically designed for triathletes
- Our smallest and lightest heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Comfortable, easily adjustable strap
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to Forerunner® 920XT
Enhance your triathlon experience by pairing HRM-Tri with any compatible Garmin wearable. The HRM-Tri stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to your wearable at the end of your swim. Our smallest and lightest heart rate monitoring module fits within the width of the strap. The strap's soft, rounded edges and covered seams make the strap it super-comfortable out of the water, too.
Extensive Running Dynamics
When running, this pairing allows your compatible wearable to report 6 running dynamics metrics: cadence, stride length, ground contact time, ground contact time balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio.
Example of Typical Uses for HRM-Tri
- Bike rides, runs, bricks
- Open water swims
- Triathlon competition (open water swim)
- Triathlon competition (with pool swim) while wearing triathlon kit
All items are shipped within 24 hours of your order placement during normal business hours.
Questions about international shipping can be answered below: