The Apeiron Genetic Test Kit provides you with your genetic raw data utilizing a simple to use cheek swab, rather than a messy saliva collection. Raw data results are usually available within 14 working days from the time our lab receives your kit.
The Apeiron Array provides raw data on nearly 750,000 genetic variants.
Please note: This provides only raw data, and does NOT produce a genetic report. In order to receive your report, and interpretation of results, you need to connect with an Apeiron Epigenetic coach, at https://apeironzoh.com/coaches/
Be sure to register your kit once it arrives: https://ApeironGenomics.com
** The test kit is not considered a lab as the medium is saliva, not blood, and the data gathered is intended for research, informational, and educational purposes only, and while Apeiron Genomics' (of Apeiron Zoh, Inc.) information might point to a diagnosis or to a possible treatment, it should always be confirmed and supplemented by additional medical and clinical testing and information from a medical provider. **
- LKLaurie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars16 hours agoFast and easy
The kit arrives in a very timely manner and is easy to use.
- DDDiana D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoEasy as 1-2-3
I received my kit, swabbed my cheeks and mailed it back in. How easy is that. I haven't received any results yet but looking forward to my coach working with me for the best route to take towards my wellness routine.
- ASArturo S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSpectacular!
- RKRaymond K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoUser Friendly Test Kit
Easy to use. Looking forward to my results.
- RGRichard G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoPriceless
Having this information at my finger tips has helped me dial in precision plans for my health from food to exercise and even optimize my sleep patterns. All to match up with what works best with genetics. Once I got any report I had do the my whole family. Its never to late, but I wish I had this information when I was in my 20's.