Magnesium is a common micronutrient deficient in the United States population. Supplementation with bioavailable glycinate and chelate salts of this mineral can help bridge the gap between dietary intake and optimal requirement.
In addition, the glycinate form can boost glycine levels which can be beneficial in people carrying genetic variants of the GAD1 gene that may result in difficulty falling asleep. This combination of magnesium and glycine has been a consistent best seller for us and a favorite of many of our clients.
This product can:
- Support cellular energy balance
- Support wake/sleep cycles
- Mitigate glutamate excess
- Aid in bone health
- Support a healthy cardiovascular system
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1-2 times daily or as directed by your health professional.
- JMJanno M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoExcellent Sleep Aid
This product helps to lull me to sleep every night. I no longer struggle with disrupted sleep cycles.