BPC 157 Capsules - Each capsule contains BPC-157 500 mcg and Curcuprime™ 200 mg.
What is BPC 157?
BPC-157 Prime is a peptide composed of 15 amino acids (for those mathematically inclined that is called a Pentadecapeptide). Coined “Body Protection Compound”, BPC-157 was originally discovered in the 1970s. BPC-157 has become a go-to supplement for many health care providers, particularly in the Integrative, Naturopathic, and Chiropractic space.
Key Benefits of BPC 157 capsules:
- Gut & digestive support
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Supports cognitive function via acetylcholine protection
- Can improve healing activity
- Can aid the body in repair of tissues; tendons; ligaments; brain; bone
- Supports new cell proliferation
- Supports insulin sensitivity
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
What is BPC-157 used for?
See above, and we highly encourage anyone interested in BPC-157, to ask their health care provider or do their independent research.
Should BPC-157 be taken with or without food?
Our products are gastrically stable, however, some reports indicate that absorption is improved when taken after a meal.
How do I take BPC 157 pills?
Suggested dose: take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day with food. For higher dosages, please consult your healthcare provider.
How is your product different from other BPC 157 supplements?
We created a true synergistic blend of full strength BPC-157 (500mcg) with 200mg of CurcuPrime™, in each capsule. This is 100% unique, the only blend of it's kind on the market.
It is always important to confirm the purity / quality of any product. Many sellers use the ‘BPC’ acronym for other substances, that are in fact NOT BPC-157. Also, be wary of products marked “for research purposes only”, “not for human consumption”, etc., as there can be tremendous cause for concern regarding safety, purity, contamination, authenticity, and other issues.
Is BPC-157 bioavailable?
Our dosing will ensure therapeutic benefit without the hassle of injections. Our products are easily transportable and provide an alternative solution to injections.
Does BPC-157 Prime contain gluten, dairy, soy, or magnesium stearate?
For more information on BPC-157 Prime and its benefits see our article: BPC-157 Prime, a peptide, CLICK HERE.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
- NCNick C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoLove it!
I've been having gut issues for a long time and I feel tremendous better since taking this.
- TStheresa s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 weeks agoBPC -157 review
Easy to swallow and hopefully doing some good!
- JCJustin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 weeks agoGood product
Good product and after multiple weeks of taking it I’ve noticed good recovery times from recent ankle injury.
- LLLisa L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTHEY WORK!!!!
I was skeptical since I purchased BPC from another company and they did not work but these actually work! I felt the difference within the first week. I have a torn hip labrum, torn piriformis muscles, chronic hip bursitis and arthritis. Slowly becoming pain free! I did add AOD9604 pills in so the combination works very well for me!!!
- RLRonnie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoI like them
They take my bloaty feeling away around my mid section and they have improved my guy health immensely. Highly recommend