BPC 157 Capsules - Each capsule contains BPC-157 500 mcg and Curcuprime™ 200 mg.
What is BPC 157?
BPC-157 Prime is a peptide composed of 15 amino acids (for those mathematically inclined that is called a Pentadecapeptide). Coined “Body Protection Compound”, BPC-157 was originally discovered in the 1970s. BPC-157 has become a go-to supplement for many health care providers, particularly in the Integrative, Naturopathic, and Chiropractic space.
Key Benefits of BPC 157 capsules:
- Gut & digestive support
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Supports cognitive function via acetylcholine protection
- Can improve healing activity
- Can aid the body in repair of tissues; tendons; ligaments; brain; bone
- Supports new cell proliferation
- Supports insulin sensitivity
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
What is BPC-157 used for?
See above, and we highly encourage anyone interested in BPC-157, to ask their health care provider or do their independent research.
Should BPC-157 be taken with or without food?
Our products are gastrically stable, however, some reports indicate that absorption is improved when taken after a meal.
How do I take BPC 157 pills?
Suggested dose: take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day with food. For higher dosages, please consult your healthcare provider.
How is your product different from other BPC 157 supplements?
We created a true synergistic blend of full strength BPC-157 (500mcg) with 200mg of CurcuPrime™, in each capsule. This is 100% unique, the only blend of it's kind on the market.
It is always important to confirm the purity / quality of any product. Many sellers use the ‘BPC’ acronym for other substances, that are in fact NOT BPC-157. Also, be wary of products marked “for research purposes only”, “not for human consumption”, etc., as there can be tremendous cause for concern regarding safety, purity, contamination, authenticity, and other issues.
Is BPC-157 bioavailable?
Our dosing will ensure therapeutic benefit without the hassle of injections. Our products are easily transportable and provide an alternative solution to injections.
Does BPC-157 Prime contain gluten, dairy, soy, or magnesium stearate?
For more information on BPC-157 Prime and its benefits see our article: BPC-157 Prime, a peptide, CLICK HERE.
- MRMichelle R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars19 hours agoBPC-157 ROCKS!
I'm a huge fan of BPC-157. My knees have never felt better.
- SHSuzanne H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoCame in handy
I got this for overall inflammation for RA and recovery from my more intense workouts (I’m 58 and things don’t recover like they used to). But I injured my knee, felt the fluid rush in, couldn’t flex it within a couple of minutes and could barely walk. Used the BPC-157 and IR light therapy for two days and it’s almost back to normal; with only slight swelling.
- JGJohn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNo more soreness!
Helped the soreness and aches and pains!
- LALeslie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoThey work!
It’s almost a month since I’ve taken BPC-157 Prime. My stomach problems started improving immediately. I’m eating foods that I previously could not eat without consequence. I’m grateful for this product. It hasn’t completely cured me, so my plan is to take a month off and then start up again.
- JVJohn V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRunning for two months, so far so good
I am running the BPC-157 for 60 days, two pills a day (morning/evening). After two and a half weeks I'm already noticing less pain in my knees and my right shoulder.