BPC 157 Capsules - Each capsule contains BPC-157 500 mcg and Curcuprime™ 200 mg.
What is BPC 157?
BPC-157 is a peptide composed of 15 amino acids (for those mathematically inclined that is called a Pentadecapeptide). Coined “Body Protection Compound”, BPC-157 was originally discovered in the 1970s. BPC-157 has become a go-to supplement for many health care providers due to it's array of benefits and impressive results.
Key Benefits of BPC 157 capsules:
- Gut & digestive support
- Supports healthy digestive function
- Supports cognitive function via acetylcholine protection
- Can improve healing activity
- Can aid the body in repair of tissues; tendons; ligaments; brain; bone
- Supports new cell proliferation
- Supports insulin sensitivity
- Supports a healthy inflammatory response
What is BPC-157 used for?
See above, and we highly encourage anyone interested in BPC-157, to ask their health care provider or do their independent research.
Should BPC-157 be taken with or without food?
Our product is gastrically stable, however, some reports indicate that absorption of BPC-157 acetate is improved when taken after a meal.
How do I take BPC 157 pills?
Suggested dose: take 1 capsule up to 2 times per day with food. For higher dosages, please consult your healthcare provider.
Is Apeiron Elementals BPC-157 product third party tested?
Yes, our product is third party tested for quality, purity and consistency.
How is your product different from other BPC 157 supplements?
We created a true synergistic blend of full strength BPC-157 (500mcg) with 200mg of CurcuPrime™, in each capsule. This is 100% unique, the only blend of it's kind on the market.
It is always important to confirm the purity / quality of any product. Many sellers use the ‘BPC’ acronym for other substances, that are in fact NOT BPC-157. Also, be wary of products marked “for research purposes only”, “not for human consumption”, etc., as there can be tremendous cause for concern regarding safety, purity, contamination, authenticity, and other issues.
Is BPC-157 bioavailable?
Our dosing will ensure therapeutic benefit without the hassle of injections. Our products are easily transportable and provide an alternative solution to injections.
Does BPC-157 Prime contain gluten, dairy, or soy?
For more information on BPC-157 Prime and its benefits see our article: BPC-157 Prime, a peptide, CLICK HERE.
- ABAmrit B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoPeptides ftw
Have seen great results using this product. Increased strength, dropped some lbs and have improved mobility
- JGJaffrie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoThis product has been a lifesaver for me
Amazing, no more stomach pain or irritable bowel symptoms!!
- ALAriel L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoAs advertised and more
I've been suffering with gut issues for the past two years (bloating, constipation, slow digestion) and muscle atrophy and brain fog which have made it difficult for me to carry on with my natural routine. After taking two pills day I noticed a difference after 4-5 days. I've been able to lift more than I usually can at the gym, my gut issues have subsided greatly and my focus has strenghten. I have ordered more and will continue to do so until I feel back to my old self.
- DADennis A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoBicep tendenitous
Started taking these capsules twice a day at the beginning of august 23. Can definitely tell a difference in my shoulder and pain. Will probably need to order another round and then I should be back to normal.
- CBCaroline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoJoint support and gut health
Love using this product.