- Supports Bone Health by Promoting Carboxylation of Bone Proteins
- Supports Cardiovascular Health by Affecting Arterial Calcium Deposits
- Supports Healthy Blood Clotting
- D3 is involved in over 160 metabolic processes in the body
K2 Vitamin D3 5000 provides not only an optimal level of Vitamin D3 but also Vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 (MK-7), a highly bioavailable and bioactive form of K2. Historical use and numerous studies have demonstrated the efficacy of vitamin K supplements for bone and cardiovascular health.
Click here for product information PDF - Product Brochure
- PSPhillip S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoVitamin D3 with a Kicker 2
As an active, well, let's say, very adult athlete, I treasure my mobility and health. When introduced to D3 5000 + K2 by a knowledgeable friend, I found my lifeline to strong bones. Not only do I get a stout capsule of D3 (in a tiny capsule at that), but Vitamin K2, which I view as a promoter of D3 that holds its own. Plus, I feel assured that the construction of these vitamins is not drugstore. Rather, they are high quality, nutrient-dense, that pack a wallop for my skeleton self. The addition of a boost for my cardiovascular health just adds the cherry on top.
- SCSCOTT C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat product
Really pleased with quality of this supplement. The subscription is convenient.
- SRSarah Rae G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat
Perfect form and ratio for me, thank you!
- AEAnn E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBlood tests
The only D3 that ever registered on my blood work testing.
- CMCee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoCan’t be beat!
4000 IU is the perfect dose for me and you can’t find a better version of D and K