Case of 24 bottles of Dihydroberberine
This product is only available for purchase by approved Apeiron Elementals Wholesale clients.
Minimum order = 1 case (24 bottles).
Wholesale pricing is subject to change at the discretion of Apeiron Elementals, LLC.
*MAP = Minimum Advertised Price for this product is: $55 per bottle.
All prices shown do NOT include shipping charges. Cost of shipping varies based on weight, package size and destination, and will be calculated for you at checkout.
Dihydroberberine - Created with GlucoVantage®
Our Dihydroberberine formula features a highly bioavailable form of dihydroberberine: GlucoVantage®, which has been shown to be up to 5x more bioavailable and 2x longer lasting than regular berberine.
Dihydroberberine may help:
- Maintain healthy blood glucose levels and improve insulin sensitivity*
- Promote healthy cholesterol & lipid metabolism*
- Support blood vessel health*
- Reduce glycation end products, thought to contribute to biological aging*
- Eliminate digestive upset that can occur with regular berberine*
- May help increase plasma BHB ketones.*
Dihydroberberine is ideal for men and women who want an effective nutritional therapy for glucose balance, lipid metabolism and cardiovascular health that is both well-tolerated and convenient.*
- 60 count bottle/ 200mg each
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- No salt, sugar, starch, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives
- Keto Friendly
- Free of common allergens (milk, egg, fish, shellfish, soy, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat)
Dihydroberberine is a metabolite of berberine which bypasses the rate-limiting step of microbial reduction, ensuring greater functional benefits over berberine. ,
Berberine has been shown to directly interact with adenosine mono-phosphate kinase (AMPK), a protein that plays a key role in regulating energy balance.
AMPK activity is felt in various bodily processes, including those relevant to insulin sensitivity. In fact, berberine has been shown to increase AMPK activity, which can enhance insulin sensitivity.
Berberine supplementation has improved multiple markers of insulin sensitivity in research. Studies have found that the ingredient can lower blood glucose, hemoglobin, triglycerides, and cholesterol.
Berberine increases adiponectin, a protein secreted by fat cells that influences insulin reception on a cellular level. Further research has found that this increase in adiponectin improves insulin sensitivity. 
Results from pre-clinical studies indicate berberine promotes healthy endothelial function, an action attributed in part to its ability to reduce oxidative stress.